time to learn
Our Learning Modules
Browse the list of modules currently available on the Moodle MOOC. Choose the category that better represents your current skills and start learning!
Below is a list of currently available modules.
ALTTO is constantly growing, with many more modules currently under development. This list will be updated whenever new modules get uploaded on the platform.
If you think you have the right background to develop one of the missing modules, please check THIS PAGE or get in touch with us!
These modules strictly refer to the Japanese schools context and help ALTs understand the basics and dynamics of…
– Working in Public Schools
These modules refer to the four main skills of language acquisition, two receptive (Listening, Reading) and two productive (Speaking, Writing).
– Reading (in development)
These modules refer to teaching skills.
– Team Teaching
– CLIL Content and Language Integrated Learning
– Teaching Special Needs Students
These modules are meant for experienced teachers who want to go deeper.
– Getting Published
– Material Development (in development)
– Technology in Teaching (in development)
– Intercultural Communication (in development)
– Doing Research (in development)